A Watershed Moment for Climate: Moving Investors and Companies to Value Water
CERES has launched a global investor-led campaign to drive corporate action on water-related financial risks and raise awareness within the capital markets of the widespread negative impacts of corporate practices on water supplies. Informed by a diverse group of stakeholders, the Valuing Water Finance Initiative provides investors with the tools required to “make the case” for prioritizing water risk, including science-based, actionable corporate expectations on water.
- Mindy Lubber, CEO & President, Ceres
- Betty Yee, California State Controller
- John Anzani, Exec. Committee, Local Authority Pension Fund Forum
- Rev. Kirsten Snow Spalding, Sr. Program Director, Investor Network, Ceres
- Kirsten James, Sr. Program Director, Water, Ceres